PRINCIPLES AND OBJECTIVES
• Soccer is a game and should be FUN!
• The program is for kids and THEIR enjoyment.
• Displaying good sportsmanship is vital to SUCCESS of the league.
• Coaches should stress FUNdamental skill development of each player.
• The GOAL is for all players to play at least half of the game.
GI Heartland Soccer is the recreational youth soccer league and is mostly comprised of volunteers, which includes a Board of Directors. The board meets on the second Wednesday of each month. Heartland FC is sanctioned through the Nebraska State Soccer Association. GI Heartland Soccer is for Kindergarten through 8th graders and designed for giving players the opportunity to play and learn. The fall season runs from late August through mid-October. The Spring season is conducted from late March through mid-May. Games are generally scheduled for weekends.
All players will need to create an account prior to completing their first registration within the system. Click "Create Account" to get started.
See our website for club details